Monday, December 17, 2007

Die Santa, DIE!


While at work, I enlisted the help of a coworker to get a phone number I needed. She, as sweet as she always is, happily complied with my request. After a few minutes, she got on instant messenger to give me the number, and the following exchange ensued:

Innocent Coworker:

ok so the number is ***-***-**** and I only had to talk to one elf, one snowman and a secret ninja warrior to get it... .so it better be right


Me:

lol

Innocent Coworker
:

why are you laughin?


Innocent Coworker
:

i'm serious


Innocent Coworker
:

if santa had been available I would have got it much sooner but he's really busy this time of year


Me:


I thought I sent him into the ground ages ago

Innocent Coworker
:

that was you?


Me:


yep

Innocent Coworker
:

you know that puts you on the naughty list?? right?


Me:


the list went down with the ship

Me:


why do you think I did it to begin with?

Innocent Coworker
:

not nice


Me:


nobody stands in the way of progress. Progress has a tendency to run people over

Me:

Santa Claus and his silly little reindeer are no exception

Me:

:-O

Innocent Coworker:

:-|


6 comments:

Her Roo-ness said...

mostly...santa just freaks me out. i mean, really... where i come from, when a guy wearing a disguise comes into you house and steals your cookies after dark... you at the very least call the police...if you don't come out with a bat...
i'm just saying....

Lopus said...

He's pushing up daisies thanks to yours truly. You've got nothing to worry about this year. It takes him at least 12 months to reincarnate, from my understanding.

Zombie Santa said...

I am risen.

:)

Lopus said...

That's just too funny.

Zombie Santa said...

Lump of coal for you, my dear boy. Lump of coal. Plucked fresh from my moist, earthen resting place.

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! I want a lump a zombie coal too!