Monday, November 26, 2007

The Postest with the Mostest

Welcome to my blog next door. After much soul searching, I decided I needed more confusion in my life, hence yet another blog. I haven't yet decided if I will be closing up shop on thatplace, although I must admit it's very tempting. I doubt I have to let anyone who reads this know how unfriendly thatplace is to bloggers, so I won't. For those of you interested in my previous writing in the place that shall not be mentioned, you can find them here.

This will be a notsogrand experiment, but we shall see how it flies. Since designing flying machines has never been my forte, my hopes are not high, but since this idea seems completely random, perhaps it shan't erupt into flames at the end of the runway. We shall see. I have heard it said the trick to flying is throwing oneself at the ground and forgetting that you're falling right before the moment of impact. Hello ground.

Upon request, I shall plant my lips firmly upon the lips of any who read this, though I can't promise any tongue. Seriously. No tongue. Don't even think about it.

7 comments:

Her Roo-ness said...

none at all???

glad to see you here. also glad you're not a sheeple.
thought it took me a second to figure that out with only a half cup of coffee in me(was trying to make it she people...feminist that i am...)

Lopus said...

Heya!

This place is much better. I love it already!

Dr Hoopla said...

Howdy. I linked to your blog from mine - I hope that's not a problem. I'm always on the lookout for other thinkers to boost.

Welcome to the blog zone.

Dr Hoopla said...

And, to answer your question from the other post, yes I did watch the Sondra London video - classic.

Lopus said...

Thanks for the welcome. I love your blog, by the way. You're a very intertaining writer!

Dr Hoopla said...

I aim only for amusement, so I thank you!

Lopus said...

And I am to spel correctly... unfortunately I sometimes fale